This week we are going to climb! Stairs, curbs, benches - anything!
Perform the following exercises for 1 minute each day of the week Mon- Fri on your own or in bootcamp.
- step-ups or box jumps (step or jump on a step, bench, curb, flat stone, etc.)
- ladder climbers (standing, imagine you're climbing a ladder - feet and hands move together) EXTRA CREDIT: Do it with weights
- walking lunges to a high knee with over head arm extension - 1 min (extra credit - see above)
- mountain climbers
- stairs - if you have access to any
Dealing with knee or shoulder issues?
Substitute lunges with deadlifts, mountain climbers with bicycle crunches, and swap stairs for a power walk around a park or block. Increase the number of flights or laps every day (day 1 - 1 flight, day 2 - 2... you get the idea)
Inspire others and be inspired! Check in with your accountability team and report on the progress. Come to bootcamp and let's do these together!
2. Standing ladder:
3. Walking lunges to high knees
4. Mountain climbers