'NO PRICE TAG' Drop-ins
Drop in and pay whatever you can afford!
We are bringing back our 'NO PRICE TAG' Drop-ins for those who want to try our session without commiting to anythig long term (till 7/18, Saturday).
Come for an all levels workout OUTDOORS and drop in whatever you can into the contribution jar. Safety protocols in place and as much as space as you want! 6ft apart? How about 12?!
When: 07/14- 7/18 (Tuesday to Saturday)
Where: various locations
- Marine Stadium (near Belmont Shore)
- Los Cerritos Park (Bixby Knolls)
- Junipero Beach (Ocean Blvd/Junipero Ave)
- Signal Hill on Fridays
What will you need?
- Wear a proper workout attire and bring a mat or a towel to put on the ground
- Wear a mask to class. However, during the workout you will not be required to wear it (it is a health risk, you need all the oxygen you can get during a physical activity)
- Weights and/or a resistance band (please let us know if you don't have any of these)
We ask that you RSVP in advance (at least 1 hour before a session) so we know how many people to expect. Register online or call 562-343-5230.
Click on "get tickets' below and set up a free account that will allow you RSVP using our booking system.
See you soon!
Need help? Call | text us at 562-343-5230