'NO PRICE TAG' Drop-ins
Drop in and pay whatever you can afford!
We are extending our week of 'NO PRICE TAG' Drop-ins for another week (till 6/27, Saturday).
Come for an all levels workout OUTDOORS and drop in whatever you can into the contribution jar. Safety protocols in place and as much as space as you want! 6ft apart? How about 12?!
When: 06/20- 6/27 (Saturday to Saturday)
Where: various locations
- Marine Stadium (near Belmont Shore)
- Los Cerritos Park (Bixby Knolls)
- Junipero Beach (Ocean Blvd/Junipero Ave)
- Signal Hill on Fridays
What will you need?
- Wear a proper workout attire and bring a mat or a towel to put on the ground
- Wear a mask to class. However, during the workout you will not be required to wear it (it is a health risk, you need all the oxygen you can get during a physical activity)
- Water, if you have any weights, please also bring them (if not, the trainer may have a set or a resistance band available - please disinfect it before/after each use).
Community event. Non-members welcome!
We ask that you RSVP in advance (at least 1 hour before a session) so we know how many people to expect. Register online or call 562-343-5230.
Click on "get tickets' below and set up a free account that will allow you RSVP using our booking system.
See you soon!
Need help? Call | text us at 562-343-5230