Self Defense Class For Kids (age 8-14)
This is a 90 min Self-Defense Beginners Class for Kids (boys and girls) age 8 to 14 with or without martial arts experience and for all fitness levels.
When: Saturday, March 14th
What time: 12:30-2:30pm
Where: Marine Stadium Park, Long Beach
What will they learn?
- awareness instruction
- striking points
- standing escape techniques
- ground escape techniques
- using voice for self defense and other tips and tricks
What else is included?
- goody bag for each participant
- handouts with class content to review after event
- action & group photos
- videos with class content
Other important details:
- Class held barefoot on special mats
- Some contact between participants to be expected
- Workout attire required
- Total time allocated for the event is about 2 hours (includes check-in, liability waivers, warm-up and class instruction)
- Min. age is 8. Event open to both girls and boys.
The event will be held at Marine Stadium Park (5255 E Paoli Way, Long Beach, CA). If it rains, we have a backup location indoors (Youth Center of the Bayshore Church in Belmont Shore).
Space is limited so please register your child early to secure your spot by following the link. For group registration, please contact us at 562-343-5230 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us !
THE LBBC TEAM