4 eggs (3 egg whites – 1 yolk)
Touch of milk or soy milk
Any herbs you like: cilantro, garlic etc.
Any heat you like: jalapeno, hot sauce
Salt & Peper to taste (remember to go easy on the salt)
2 Slices of bread (will use the crust)
2 tablespoons chopped onion (or to taste)
Handful of spinach
1/2 Bell Pepper
Any other veggies you like
Sprinkle of Gorgonzola or Asiago or other flavorful cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put eggs, milk, herbs, heat, salt & pepper in blender
- Blend on low for 30 seconds
- Spray small baking pan or small flat bottomed bowl with non-stick (oven friendly bowl)
- Take off crust of bread and break up in small pieces and put in bottom of baking pan. Enough to cover bottom
- In small pan sauteé onions, bell pepper, spinach, whatever veggies you like.
- Pour veggies over bread and then pour eggs from blender over everything.
- Sprinkle cheese over top
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-45 min