The greatest freedom you have is to discipline yourself
Take a moment to become more familiar with yourself. Read & answer the questions below. By the end of this exercise, you will know more about yourself & have a better grasp on how to get the weight off and keep it off permanently.
- What is the emotional drive behind your decision to commit to your weight loss & health goals?
Without an emotional drive, the results will not be as powerful & will not last permanently. Please list your top 5.
- How do you currently feel in your body? How do you want to feel in you body?
Getting a clear sense of how you want to feel in your body will help guide you to the thought process it takes to get to your goal. Start envisioning how you feel at your “goal”.
- What are the obstacles that could and WILL get in the way of you accomplishing your goals? How do you see yourself overcoming them? List 5 obstacles & 5 ways to overcome them)
- What limiting beliefs and points of view do you have about your body & weight loss?
Becoming aware of your limiting thoughts is the first step to approaching weight loss and goal reaching from a place of “self-loving” rather than “self-loathing”.
- What would it look like if you felt safe being lean?
- When you are at your goal weight, how will you feel, behave & think differently than you do now?
- We come from a different point of view about weight and your body. We believe your body knows what is needs & knows how to be lean, but it needs YOUR awareness. Are you willing to develop an awareness & relationship with your body? Are you in alignment with reaching your goals?
Circle: YES / NO
If you are ready, and willing to take your goal to the next level, check out our
NEW NUTRITION PROGRAM Starting January 2013!