Thank you boot campers for such a wonderful year and for allowing us to be apart of your fitness journey. We love being a part of your life!
We would like to take some time to review the last 12 months before as we prepare to conquer the next year. What worked for you this year? Did you enter any of our challenges? Did you complete any of the ones you did? How did you feel about it? What gave you motivation to stay healthy this year? What role to the camaraderie and support of class play on you staying consistent? Perhaps seeing results and, regardless of the rate of change, progress kept you going?
We encourage you to take time for a little self-reflection. What did you find challenging in 2014? Despite all of the wrenches life threw at you, how many challenges were you able to overcome? What goals do you feel more prepared to overcome moving forward?
Looking at the upcoming year, remember that planning for success doesn’t happen on its own. The most effective move to make is working in some already concrete examples of success.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Make clear goals. If you don’t have any, there’s nowhere to go!
- Avoid repetition unless it’s working. Don’t keep doing the same thing and expect different results.
- Celebrate successes and move on
- Don’t get too comfortable
- Create the right environment
- Be competitive. Have a winning attitude, but not everything is a competition.
- Try new things. Keep yourself open to new ideas.
- Be less involved with people that hold you back
Let’s appreciate the year and what we’ve learned from it, but agree to move forward without reservation. This year is ours for the taking.
Good Luck in 2015! Happy New Year!