Self Defense Class For Beginners (age 15+) LEVEL 1
This is an introductory 90 min Self-Defense Beginners Class geared towards everyone (boys/girls, men/women welcome age 15 and up), with no martial arts experience whatsoever.
All fitness levels are welcome!
When: Saturday, March 28th
What time: 12:30-2:30pm
Where: Marine Stadium Park, Long Beach
What will you learn?
- awareness instruction
- striking points
- standing escape techniques
- ground escape techniques
- using voice for self defense and other tips and tricks
What else is included?
- goody bag for each participant
- handouts with class content to review after event
- action & group photos
- videos with class content
Other important details:
- Class held barefoot on special mats
- Some contact between participants to be expected
- Workout attire required
- Total time allocated for the event is about 2 hours (includes check-in, liability waivers, warm-up and class instruction)
- Min. age is 15. Event open to both girls and boys, men and women.
Age minimum 15. No age maximum! You are not too old, too-out-of-shape or too whatever to learn self defense... EVER!
The class is held outdoors, on special mats. In the event of rain, we have a backup locations (Youth Center of BayShore Church in Belmont Shore)
Community event, LBBC members and non-members welcome!
Space is limited so please RSVP early to secure your spot.
Join us !
THE LBBC TEAM