Self Defense Class for Youth & Teens
This is a 90 min Self-Defense Beginners Class for Youth (boys and girls) age 10 and up with no martial arts experience and for all fitness levels.
When: Saturday, January 11th
What time: 12-1:45pm
Where: Marine Stadium Park, Long Beach
What will they learn?
- awareness instruction
- striking points
- standing escape techniques
- ground escape techniques
- using voice for self defense and other tips and tricks
What else is included?
- goody bag for each participant
- handouts with class content to review after event
- action & group photos
- videos with class content
Other important details:
- Class held barefoot on special mats
- Some contact between participants to be expected
- Workout attire required
- Total time allocated for the event is about 2 hours (includes check-in, liability waivers, warm-up and class instruction)
- Min. age is 10. Event open to both girls and boys
The event will be held at Marine Stadium Park (5255 E Paoli Way, Long Beach, CA). If it rains, we have a backup location indoors (Youth Center of the Bayshore Church in Belmont Shore).
Space is limited so please register your child early to secure your spot by click on GET TICKETS below. For group registration and questions, please contact us at 562-343-5230 or email us at email@example.com
All children must be accompanied by adults
THE LBBC TEAM