So, it’s been 3 weeks on my cleanse. I have lost a total of 11 lbs and I am feeling solid. I am not tempted to brake my diet. I am in it to win it. To win my body back to feeling free to wear what I want, be comfortable, strong, fast, lean, and balanced.
- Surrounding myself with people who support me.
- Embracing simple eating with few ingredients.
- Meditating and setting my intentions daily.
- Using my intentions as a mantra. “I am staying on my cleanse 100% and loving myself whole heartedly.” I say this to myself throughout the day.
- Listening to my body and asking it what it needs.
- Getting regular sleep.
- Remembering my end goal and how I would much rather get there faster then have a coffee, glass of wine, or join in a tasty treat with my family.
- Preparing for outings and bringing my snacks and meals so I am not hungry.
- Loving myself for being me right now.
It doesn’t matter how far I have to go on this journey to reinvent the body I lost 5 years ago. What matters is that I am doing it. I am living it. I am honoring my word, my wants, my intentions to align my mind, body, and spirit. I AM IN IT TO WIN IT, are you?